We are a full service and repair shop for all makes and models
Keeping your vehicle serviced is important to help previent breakdowns and keep the car on the road longer
We do pretty much everything from oil changes and tires to engine and transmission replacements. We are constantly updating and buying new tools and equipment in order to keep up with this ever-changing technology in the automobile industry.
Here are some of the many services we provide:
- Clean and seal battery terminals.
- Apply leak detector.
- Two year corrosion free guarantee.
- Extends battery life
- Worry-free service.
Coolant Exchange Service
- Power Flushes the entire cooling system.
- Removes rust, scale, and sludge.
- Safe for the environment due to recycled coolant.
- Extends the life of hoses, water pump, heater core, thermostat, and radiator.
- Reduces operation temperature of the cooling system and automatic transmission.
Drive Train Service
- Removes all old gear lube.
- Refills component with fresh synthetic gear lube.
- Keeps bearings and gears free of varnish and deposits.
- Provides smoother and quieter operation of drive-train components.
- Reduces “slip-pop” noise associated with limited slip differentials.
- Increases life of drive and gear boxes.
- A must for tow vehicles.
Four Way Alignments
- Four way thrust alignment.
- Includes inspection of front end components.
- Reduce tire wear.
- Safer and better handling.
- Improved Fuel Economy.
- All preventative maintenance services needed.
- Filters, fluids, adjustments.
- Performance Up-grades.
- Longevity and dependability.
- Less breakdowns for lower operating costs.
Fuel Induction System Clean-Up Service
- Cleans air intake, plenum, injectors, intake valves, and combustion chambers.
- Removes deposits from EGR passages (intake and exhaust).
- Provides the ULTIMATE fuel system cleaning.
- Lower fuel costs by using regular vs. premium gasoline (where applicable).
- Smoother idle.
- Restored power and performance.
- Reduces the chance of costly EGR failure and replacement.
Power Steering Service
- Cleans gums and varnishes from steering unit.
- Removes old oxidized fluid and replaces with new fluid.
- Reconditions seals.
- Alleviates steering pump squeal.
- Corrects hard erratic steering.
- Prevents fluid leaks.
- Reduces wear.
- Restores smooth power steering operation.
Transmission Fluid Exchange Service
- Dissolve and suspends gums and varnish in the transmission valve body, torque converter, pan, filter, cooler, and cooler lines.
- Removes old fluid and debris from system.
- Install new fluid.
- New Filter where applicable.
- Reduces hard shifting chattering, and slipping.
- Provides cooler operation.
- Reconditions seals and extends transmission life.
- Must for tow vehicles.
Timing Belt Replacements
- Replace old timing belts, water pumps and timing components
- Flush coolant with water pump replacements
- Peace of mind knowing the timing belt is replaced
- Diminish risk of timing belt failure or jumping time
Mon. – Thurs. 7:30am-5:00pm
Closed Weekends – We We are closed weekends in order for our employees to have time with their families.
Drop Box – You may use our convenient drop box to leave your car anytime.
Pick Up After Hours – If you need to pick up your vehicle after hours, please call us during business hours and we will do our best to accommodate you.