- Clean and seal battery terminals
- Apply leak detector
- Two year corrosion free guarantee
- Extends battery life
Coolant Exchange Service
- Power Flushes the entire cooling system
- Removes rust, scale, and sludge
- Safe for the environment due to recycled coolant
- Extends the life of hoses, water pump, heater core, thermostat, and radiator
- Reduces operation temperature of the cooling system and automatic transmission
Drive Train Service
- Removes all old gear lube
- Refills component with fresh synthetic gear lube
- Keeps bearings and gears free of varnish and deposits
- Provides smoother and quieter operation of drive-train components
- Reduces “slip-pop” noise associated with limited slip differentials
- Increases life of drive and gear boxes
- Must for tow vehicles
Four Way Alignments
- Four way thrust alignment.
- Includes inspection of front end components.
- Reduce tire wear.
- Safer and better handling.
- Improved Fuel Economy.
- All preventative maintenance services needed.
- Filters, fluids, adjustments.
- Performance Up-grades.
- Longevity and dependability.
- Less breakdowns for lower operating costs.
Fuel Induction System Clean Up Service
- Cleans air intake, plenum, injectors, intake valves, and combustion chambers
- Removes deposits from EGR passages (intake and exhaust)
- Lower fuel costs by using regular vs. premium gasoline (where applicable)
- Smoother idle
- Restored power and performance
- Reduces the chance of costly EGR failure and replacement.
Power Steering Service
- Cleans gums and varnishes from steering unit
- Removes old oxidized fluid and replaces with new fluid
- Reconditions seals
- Alleviates steering pump squeal.
- Corrects hard erratic steering
- Prevents fluid leaks.
- Reduces wear
- Restores smooth power steering operation
Transmission Fluid Exchange Service
- Dissolve and suspends gums and varnish in the transmission valve body, torque converter, pan, filter, cooler, and cooler lines
- Removes old fluid and debris from system
- Install new fluid
- New Filter where applicable
- Reduces hard shifting chattering, and slipping
- Provides cooler operation
- Reconditions seals and extends transmission life
- Must for tow vehicles
- Replace old timing belts, water pumps and timing components
- Flush coolant with water pump replacements
- Diminish risk of timing belt failure or jumping time
Mon. – Thurs. 7:30am-5:00pm
Closed Weekends – We We are closed weekends in order for our employees to have time with their families.
Drop Box – You may use our convenient drop box to leave your car anytime.
Pick Up After Hours – If you need to pick up your vehicle after hours, please call us during business hours and we will do our best to accommodate you.